Thursday, June 04, 2015

piece of shit.

I am literally lying in bed right now crying my eyes out because I fucking hate this country. It has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. If you want to live in a country where the people are rude and nothing - not grocery shopping, not paying your phone bill - is straight-forward, then come here.

What the fuck am I doing here in a country where I don't feel like myself and where I think most of the people are living, breathing pieces of shit? I am not happy.

Maybe I'm just tired. Or maybe I've lived here for almost a year and I'm still fucking broke. Fuck my life. Fuck this country. I want to go home. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.