Saturday, April 12, 2014

love thy self, innit.

The other day my Tumblr blog was recommended by a body-positivity blog and that feels like a really big deal to me. It was featured in a list of about 100 other Tumblrs and while it might go unnoticed in the midst of all the inspiring and mundane pictures and quotes all over Tumblr, I feel very humbled to be mentioned in a list of blogs which promote self-love and body-positivity. Seeing myself as part of that group made me realise how far I’ve come in my journey towards loving myself and accepting myself. I still have a long way to go before loving myself becomes second nature. Right now it’s a conscious effort but I’m proud of myself for maintaining that effort. Here’s to more lovin’.

Image from Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.