I feel like I’m not writing much of anything at the moment – except to update the world on my life. (It’s always me versus the world though, isn’t it? Always the binary distinction.) I haven’t been getting up to any mischief worth writing about but while I’m trying to sort my life out (again), here’s another update on my life:
- I’m taking care of my 16 month old nephew for a couple of €€€ while my sister is at work. He’s a cool cat and I love him. (Unconditional love is weird, man.)
- I bought an E-reader. Progress. I bought a Nook on eBay and though it hasn’t been delivered yet, I’m on a download spree for all sorts of epub books including Fifty Shades of Grey (vom), Lolita, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and On the Road.
- I am one assignment away from finishing Third Year (and I am procrastinating).
- I’m joining Weight Watchers. (Watch this space: I may change my mind or this blog may turn into a sob-fest – me crying about not being able to eat crisps and guzzle cans of cider. Wah.)
P.S. Some lovely things from cyberspace:
- Hyberbole and a Half returned today: “Depression Part Two.”
- This week is International Clitoris Awareness Week.
- Why Female “Purity” is Bullshit. (I agree!)
- My nephew absolutely loves this song.