Friday, April 19, 2013

i’m thinking about my face.

Imagine being conventionally pretty. I don’t know why I’m so angry at myself for not being conventionally pretty; it’s not as though I can help it. The way I look is a combination of luck, genetics, and environment. (Although the highlighted hair and the specs are a choice. And the excess fat is a bad choice. But even if I lost a lot of weight, I’d still be the same shape and I’d still have the same face and I’d still have the same natural pout. So I dunno.) Being conventionally pretty probably makes life easier but I’m not conventionally pretty so maybe I just suck it up and be a man. (I am reasonably comfortable with my gender.)

Image from Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. I almost never leave a response, however i did a few searching
    and wound up here "i'm thinking about my face.".
    And I actually do have a few questions for you if you usually do not mind.
    Could it be simply me or does it look as if like a few of the responses
    look like written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you
    are posting at additional places, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to
    post. Would you make a list of every one of all your public pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed,
    or linkedin profile?

    Visit my website - dating tip for man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anon. :) You can find a list of the online places where I can be found by clicking on the 'Contact' tab in the sidebar.

      Delete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.