Tuesday, November 20, 2012

white tooths.

I'm set to get my braces off when I get back to Ireland and I'm pretty excited about that. I'll have had this obstruction in my mouth for two years and I'll be glad to see the back of it!

I thought I'd do a bit of cleaning up in anticipation of that glorious day by attempting to brighten up my teeth a bit. I chose Oral-B 3D White Brilliance. Holly Willoughby is the teeth and face of the campaign so I figured I could trust it because she's alright.

The toothpaste promises “Whiter teeth on the front, back, and visible surfaces between teeth.” We'll see! I used it for the first time last night and it definitely tasted like it should work – the white and purple paste had a noticeable tang of bleach. Surely this is a good sign! I'm going to take some before and after photos of my tooths – I want to be able to see a difference, not just imagine I see a difference. Hopefully I'll have super white American teeth when I get my braces off anyway. I'll keep you posted!

Have any of you tried whitening toothpastes? Did they work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.