Sunday, September 30, 2012

jovani dresses.

MissesDressy approached me recently to check out some of their gorgeous designer dresses. I know Debs season is just about over in Ireland (save for some of the more middle-class city schools) but if you’ve just started Sixth Year and you’re ahead of the pack and on the hunt for the perfect frock, look no further. I just wish it was 2010 all over again and I could splash out on one of these beauties!

MissesDressy’s Jovani Dresses collection is particularly glamorous. Think A-List Celebs, Red Carpets and you looking absolutely stunning at the next UL Clubs and Societies Ball, for example.

Here are a couple of my favourite dresses from the Jovani collection (I’m on a girly vibe and I have a real fetish for feathers at the moment):

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.