Wednesday, July 18, 2012

selling/marketing my soul.

My lovely friend Shonagh and I combined intelligence and beauty and cunning and our clothes on eBay. (In other words, she offered to pay the insertion fees while I would promote the shop all over cyberspace.) You can buy cute dresses and jumpers and books for half nothing over at Shonagh’s eBay page. So do. You can also click into The Magic Position Shop and redirect to the items on eBay. Please purchase our clothes. They are pretty. And we are poor. Cheers. (Naturally, everything’s cute and girly and in fabulous condition. So treat yo’self.) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.