Wednesday, June 06, 2012

fashion fiends!

cf_master_logo-300x182

 

My internship with College Fashionista officially kicked off yesterday with my Style Bio. (You can read it by clicking here.) Look out for my weekly posts every Tuesday, featuring well-dressed boys from all over Waterford, Tipperary and Limerick.

Also, if you’re interested, you can follow me on Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook. (You can also like The Magic Position Facebook page for updates, pictures, and random musings.)

PS. Best of luck to all you poor souls sitting the Leaving Cert and Junior Cert exams over the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.