Friday, November 04, 2011

wanted: new foundation.

I have to invest in some new foundation. I’m currently using L’Oreal’s True Match in Ivory. It’s a thin, water-based liquid foundation that I’ve been using for over a year and I’ve been pretty happy with it up until recently but I feel like I need more coverage now. Maybe it’s because I’m so busy these days – I might leave the house at ten in the morning and not return home ‘til ten at night. That’s a long day with one layer of make-up, and I’m not one to top up during the day. I’m also a notorious sweater, truth be told.
 
I want to invest in a foundation that offers a bit more coverage. A couple of people have recommended a mousse foundation. Cheap and cheerful Essence has been mentioned and I think it would make a good jumping-off point. So I’m going to invest in a pot of Soft Touch Mousse Make-Up tomorrow and see how I get on. I’ve read a couple of reviews of it and there seems to be a mixed reaction but I reckon it’ll only cost about €3, which isn’t a huge loss either way.essence
I want your opinions: what foundation do you use? What foundation offers the best coverage? Help!

Image from Essence.eu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.