Saturday, November 05, 2011

vintage and cosy.

This Polyvore set is a look I would kill to be wearing right now! The retro print top is €23 from River Island but I know I could find a cheaper alternative in any charity shop. That’s my mission for my whenever my grant decides to make an appearance – recreate this look with charity shop finds. Very doable, I think. The jumper (also from River Island) looks like the kind of thing my granny used to knit for me as a kid. Definitely something you could find in the lovely, musty corners of a second-hand shop!
Hurry up, grant: I can’t wait to start searching out the components of this wintery, boho look!

Image from Polyvore.com.

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! Especially the awesome boots!


    Camila Faria

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.