Thursday, November 17, 2011

clothes and acorns and interviews.

Today was successful, I think. I bought a cute pair of black peg-leg trousers from Penneys for my Co-Op interview tomorrow, as well a blouse that was on sale in A Wear, a couple of pairs of over-the-knee socks, a teal-coloured blazer, and some jewellery.

Last night I was perusing the internet, on the look out for clothes and accessories that I can’t afford, when I stumbled across GwenDelicious on Etsy. Every piece of jewellery in that shop is just amazing. It’s all type-writer key necklaces, telescope pendants and just general loveliness. This acorn necklace, £25.36 and featured on A Cup of Jo, really took my eye:


Imagine my delight when I spotted a similar necklace today in Penneys, reduced from €3 to €1. Miracles really do happen!

Also, my new blouse is called Emma. What a coincidence!

I am once again penniless but I do have another job interview on Monday for Next in Childers Road Retail Park. That will be my fifth interview in the space of a week. Things are beginning to look up. It’s just as well because after today’s light shopping, I’m hungry for more. River Island have some utterly gorgeous cardies and maxi skirts at the moment and I need them. You know, in the western sense of the word.

I am going to go get a can of Coke now and read up on Pfizer for my interview in the morning. Then I will sleep and it will be good.

Hope you’re all well!

x

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.