Friday, August 26, 2011

back on irish soil and dressing for the occasion!


Shirt – Ebay, 99c
Denim shorts – Penneys/ Primark, €13
Watch – Target, $12.99 (Click for a closer look!)

Awkward pose and poor-quality photo. I am a sorry excuse for a fashion blogger! Still though, I am moving up in the world – my first article for my college newspaper, An Focal, is a fashion article. This will hopefully give me some credibility in the fashion world (and by ‘world’, I mean 'on this blog’).

Anyway, this was yesterday’s outfit. I spent the evening with a friend whom I hadn’t seen in two and a half months (what with being across the Atlantic ocean). It was lovely and nice and I came home and immediately fell into a deep sleep. I don’t believe in jet lag but, man, was I exhausted!

5 comments:

  1. Just wanted to leave a sappy nod of approval for your blog. I like your style & find your posts endearing!

    tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to leave a sappy nod of approval for your blog. I like your style & your posts are quiet endearing.

    Lauren.

    tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love this outfit :) looks really comfy too!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, lauren! that means a lot, you cutie. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, shanice! it was comfy, yeah - that was my vibe. hanging around the house, not doing anything too strenuous. :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.