Wednesday, July 27, 2011

thrifting.

Yesterday, after meeting up with the adorable Tommy from TrustTommy.com, I went on my second thrifting expedition in San Francisco and I was greatly rewarded. Thrift Town at 2101 Mission Street is a large space crowded with interesting and fun items at exceptionally low prices. I Googled some thrift stores in San Fran beforehand and this was one of the first to come up. It is well worth a visit. My only complaint is that there are no fitting rooms – I had to guess if things would fit and subsequently left a beautiful, blue dress behind because I wasn’t sure. However, there’s a strong likelihood that there were actually fitting rooms and I just couldn’t locate them. Oh well. Anyway, a wonderful place full of vintage and retro goodies. Here’s my haul:

cardie

jumper

shoes

DSC04470

DSC04471

DSC04472

Cardigan - $1.99
Jumper - $2.99
Shoes - $4.95
Blazer - $3.99
Striped t-shirt - $3.99
Sports t-shirt - $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.