Tuesday, July 26, 2011

a sexy beverage.

Lately, I’m all about wine. Having been taught by my sister-in-law’s best friend how to actually appreciate good wine (or at least how to pretend to appreciate good wine), I’ve really taken hold of the idea. My wine of choice is a nice and sweet Gewürztraminer but it’s almost certain I’ll be delving into the cheaper and altogether less tasty wines come September when I’m back at college and struggling to purchase six cans of Strongbow. We’re talking €3 a bottle on a good day versus up to a tenner for a few cans and if you can get drunk for €3, more power to ya. Although, having said that, I’ve often headed out penniless and come home hammered. Such is the beauty of being Irish and persuasive and persistent and downright annoying – people have no choice but to pump you full of booze.

My sister gives me a lot of advice, most of which goes either unheeded or simply unnoticed. The only piece of advice I actually remember getting from her was,

“Don’t drink wine – you’ll be anybody’s.”

Well, there goes that. The only piece of advice I actually heard, I went along and violated. Oh well.

Get Drunk Text

Nipple Wine

Wine, Dine & Sixty-Nine

Wine V

All images from Piccsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.