Tuesday, July 12, 2011

i think i’m turning japanese (and other asian nationalities).

A random trip downtown lead to a random trip to the Asian Art Museum, which was far more impressive than I’d imagined it would be. I went on a guided tour of the goddesses. It was so fascinating, listening to stories about Vishnu and Shiva and Parvati and their alter-egos as well as finding out where Ganesh actually came from. It was really amazing. I took a few photos, nothing worth writing home about. (Except that I am writing home. And you can press ‘Alt’ and ‘Home’ if you get bored reading this, okay? Okay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.