Monday, May 30, 2011

a rare outfit post.

 

The above is what I wore today doing my bits and pieces about town; going to the bank, the doctor, and the post office to collect my visa.

Blouse – Charity Shop, €6
Denim shorts – Penneys, €13
Headscarf – Charity Shop, €1
Brogues – Penneys, €13
Necklace – Penneys, €3

Basically, everything I own is from Penneys (Primark) or second hand shops. I work the hobo lifestyle. I think it suits me.

Feedback on this post would be appreciated: I’m timid when it comes to outfit posts so any constructive, or otherwise, criticism would be great! Click the “complaints/ nods of approval” link below. Cheers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.