Friday, May 27, 2011

inspiration.

I’ve added a list of inspiring blogs to the sidebar of my blog. I really recommend looking them up. They are all cheerful and bright and written by talented people and are absolutely the source of a lot of my inspiration. :)

On an unrelated note, Charles Bukowski said, “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” (Incidentally, one of my favourite songs in the world is one called Bukowski by Modest Mouse, a song which you can listen to here.)

1 comment:

  1. Bukowski is one of my favourite MM songs <3

    I do enjoy your more regular blogging now :D x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.