Sunday, May 29, 2011

dignity (or lack thereof).

DSC03973

The same night I looked like this, I ruined my life for the umpteenth time. Reverted back to the days of having to send a thousand apologies the morning after the night before. I’m a brat. On the brightside, that kind of thing hasn’t happened in forever. So that’s good. Nor do I intend for it to happen again anytime soon. Saturday will be nice and I’ll be good. That Facebook group is true - ‘Pre-drinking might save you money but, sadly, costs you your dignity’. I always leave things behind in The Strand – my glasses, my cardigan, my phone. That night, I left my dignity. And also my big turquoise ring. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.