Friday, March 18, 2011

sdfghjk.

It’s been a month since I’ve posted here. I’ve been using the anonymity of Tumblr to talk about all the horrible things going on lately. But it’s not all bad. Right now, it’s good – life is good – but all day I’ve felt like merde. I’ve stayed in my room all day long, wallowing and listening to music and avoiding St Patrick’s Day, my friends and my sociology assignment. But now I’ve eaten and I’ve laughed and I’ve packed my bags and life is okay. And I will post something worthwhile soon, though I doubt anyone even ventures around these parts anymore.

Hope you’re all alive and kicking. x

1 comment:

  1. val ventures here !!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.