Monday, January 24, 2011

arfdfgujkl.

The worst part of being hungover is not the tiredness, the headache, the upset stomach and the general ache of the entire body. The worst part is this. Feeling like this. Feeling so lonely. There are lovely people in this house. But my bed is only half full and I want to be hugged or held or something. Taken care of. Get in my bed, someone, and we’ll lie there in silence and it will be lovely.

I hate this feeling. I don’t know how to fix it, how to fix me. I have to wait it out. But it is so horrible and I feel so vulnerable.

On a much more mundane note, I need to buy a bin.

2 comments:

  1. I like you. I like your blog. I like what your blog says about you. Also, I miss your heart. Please return to the WeHeartIt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much! (: I will return, it's been forever actually. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.