Thursday, November 11, 2010

tumblr.

I’ve become a lazy blogger: I’m now using Tumblr. I’m hoping it’ll be temporary and I really can’t stop myself. It’s nice to say things that no one else will know about, particularly the people I’m writing about. Only a few people know the URL (well, hopefully only a few, since I had the URL on this page and removed it only recently. It’s nice. Privacy – or at the very least, anonymity – is nice. :)

Things are strange lately. I think my head’s gone funny again.

1 comment:

  1. i want to find your tumblr... i like reading about the people you write about. and i don't know any of them. mail me the URL? if ya want, like! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.