Tuesday, November 30, 2010

stuffffff.

This is my new phone:

Phone

Isn’t it beautiful? I love it. It’s such a fun shape. You should have seen my other phone. I feel dirty just thinking about it. It was held together with black insulating tape. Ughh. I love Sony Ericsson though. For the last four years, I’ve only owned Sony Ericsson phones. This phone reminds me of my red phone which reminds me of forever ago. Which is, you know, interesting. Also, I’m on O2 now. So yeah. Exciting stuff.

A disaster of a thing happened today though. It was an email. It was terrible. I can’t go into it, it’s just a bit too bleh. Anyway, I’m trying to resolve it. Please pray for me. It could mean my education.

Also, would that grant ever hurry up? This is ridiculous. It’s not even the grant people’s fault anymore, it’s the stupid people in the academic administration. And they’re quite rude. Hurry up, airgead.

Painted my nails, skin’s getting better, Zoolander is on. Life is okay.

My Yankland brother got me an iPod during Black Friday. 16GB. I can’t even begin to explain how much these 16GB mean to me. 4,000 songs. Beautiful, really.

Anyway, yeah. Goodbye. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.