Saturday, September 18, 2010

awkward confession.

I really like scaffolding. When I see scaffolding, I get excited. I know that makes me a freak. I like walking under the tunnel bit, especially if all the light is blocked out. It’s enclosed and small and it feels safe, despite its precariousness. Some people are claustrophobic. I adore small spaces. Scaffolding. Lifts. Box rooms. Train tunnels. Tunnels under motorways. But especially scaffolding.

The last one is one of my favourite types of scaffolding.

Yes, I agree: I too think I was dropped on my head as a child.

1 comment:

  1. If an admiration for scaffolding means you were dropped on your head as a child, then I'm afraid I'm right there with you.

    I love going to concerts in the o2 in Dublin just so I can walk along the road leading up to it. There is lots of scaffolding there, it's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.