Tuesday, August 31, 2010

super sweet.

Last night was wonderful. Every kind of wonderful. Beautiful, funny, loud, sweet, lovely. Right now, I love my life. Despite once again being terrified about whether or not I’ll have money for college, and the fact that my glands are still swollen (and even more so after last night), I love love love my life. Despite my brother ringing me earlier to call me a dickhead (well, not in so many words but yeah), life is sweet. Super sweet. I like that we stayed awake ‘til it got bright and your arm went dead and, wow, your smile. All of it. I like all of it.

D’ya like him, Emma?
I’m stone mad about him.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.