Friday, August 27, 2010

numbers.

1. I look at you now and see my best friend. I love that feeling. I’ll always love you. This is nice and sweet and normal. I am so proud of you, by the way. I’m proud of the maturity that you sometimes pretend not to have.

2. I never thought I’d see the day. You have the most beautiful smile. And wonderful eyes. And this is lovely. It’s a pity about the timing but that’s no big thing. Can’t have everything. Are they called chicken burgers here?

3. We’re drifting apart, aren’t we? I thought it was something I’d done, but I don’t know if I’ve done anything different, you know? Maybe it’s just the way things go. I don’t know. We’re not the way we used to be.

4. I really do believe in this: ‘We all remain better friends at a slight distance’. A slight distance.

5. Life is good. College is soon. Better blog post soon. Maybe. My thoughts are not linear lately. But life is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.