Friday, August 20, 2010

LC results.

Wanna know the damage? 345 points. If Arts in Cork goes down, I’ll take that. If not, I’ll repeat. It’s no big thing. (: I’m delighted with the grades I got, I really am. I only wish that they were worth more points. Oh well!

Results night was amazing. The best night out I’ve had in a long, long time. My feet are still sore from dancing. I was hoarse from screaming and shouting by about nine o’clock that night. Perfect.

I am still paying dearly for that night of drinking and tomfoolery. But I have blonde hair (again). And the debs is looming. And life is good.

DSC01911

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.