Sunday, July 04, 2010

utfnjml.

Sometimes I feel like I am on a completely different planet to everyone else. I just don’t get public opinion. And sometimes I feel a bit weird when people agree with me. I can’t understand why everyone likes you. I mean, I like you but why does everyone else? You can be irritating. And you think you are so perfect. Maybe you are. Maybe that’s why I find you irritating. I cannot compete. But you’re leaking into every other bit of my life and rendering me useless. You’re a better, funnier and prettier version of me. Only less weird. And vulgar. Maybe that’s a good thing. I think people only like me because my vulgarity is novel and new. I feel like a one-woman freak show.

We’re drifting apart. We are so different. We are growing in opposite directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.