Sunday, July 18, 2010

sxjgasjkx. sunday.

After a lovely fishy dinner and a shower and clean bed sheets and watching Dylan Moran, this is a nice Sunday. It’s half six. That’s good. I don’t like Sundays. The greater the speed with which they elapse, the happier I am.

I’ve gotten really into chocolate milk lately, which is awful.

I really do not want to go to my Debs. Like, really. It’s just too much like hard work. And I’m not anti-social, I’m really not. I am not one to turn down alcohol/ a night out/ a fancy dress, but this is just errrghh. Do not want. Also, boys are crap.

Emma, you’re impossible. You can sing that one, sunshine.

x

1 comment:

  1. I adore chocolate milk. It's the best girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.