Monday, July 05, 2010

asymmetry.

Some poor quality webcam photos of my new asymmetrical hair. I took about 10, 879 pictures but these were the only decent ones. Which says a lot really. And I have a weird chin.






The weather is crap today. It is sunny for ten minutes, then raining for ten minutes. Crap. Nevertheless, I am going out to play. I ought to wear tights though…

Also, I found some cute new blogs which I shall post about later.

Anddd, once again, I love my life. Today is a good day (despite the weather and the snotty nose I’ve got).

x

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.