Sunday, June 13, 2010

a passive-aggressive type post.

1. I know you’ve lost all respect for me. Ya know when ya just know? I have that. And, honestly, I don’t blame you one bit. I just wish I could go back and do everything a little bit differently. I don’t know if it would make much of a difference. We’d never again be the way we used to be. Although maybe I’m idealising it in my brain. We were never that good. Still, I do love you.

2. I don’t know why I ever liked you. I mean, I do. You were unattainable. Which is why I like most boys really. But now you’re hopelessly attainable and I am hopelessly uninterested. Sorry.

3. I dreamt about you. That would be a nice situation. If we could actually talk. But you really do hate me. And I have no idea why. Hmm.

4. I miss you like whoa. I miss seeing you and hanging out with you. As soon as this Table Quiz is over, picnic on Vinegar Hill, please?

In other news, I drank two litres of water yesterday as well as lots of orange juice and coffee. As you can imagine, I spent quite a lot of yesterday on the ceramic throne as a result. It’s early days (about 24 hours) so the spots haven’t exactly disappeared quite yet but I’m confident that, y’know, one day…

Also, I have to worky-work today since I didn’t yesterday (because of mini illness which has since – thankfully – disappeared). Not looking forward to it. Must find time to revise Linear Programming and Trig for tomorrow. And maybe some interesting phrases for my litir. I made a point last week to learn how to say ‘I would like alcoholic drinks in the company of my friends’. A very useful phrase by all accounts. That is to say, mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.