Wednesday, June 30, 2010

mini upd8.

Here is a picture of my new wall:



(The creative juices are flowing but only because I’m forcing them to. You wouldn’t believe how much Blu-Tack I used.)

This has been a strange week.

I have been drunk more often than I’ve been sober. I have ordered a new t-shirt on the internet – typography which very accurately describes my life. I have made a new wall. I have watched TV. (The Mighty Boosh. I don’t know if it made me feel better or worse.)

There’s more to say but I’m waiting. Waiting for information, encouragement and, I don’t know, reciprocation.

Also, I’m torn between ginger and blonde. I miss both. I do not like blending in.

1 comment:

  1. Go ginge! <3 <3 <3

    Also, I love the wall! I have two walls of just photos, and another section of a wall with just random shit I've found a long the way. There is lots of blutack though. So much blutack!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.