Tuesday, June 29, 2010

hmmmm.

I sent the email and I got H to send the text. I’m hoping it will make some sort of difference, once and for all. But, honestly, I’m terrified that it won’t. I know it won’t. And I have no idea what I’ll do then. I’ll probably keep trying but – let’s face it – eventually I’m going to have to realise that my trying is futile.

I get myself caught up in so many strange situations. Mostly through boredom. Right now, my foot hurts and I’m too warm and my brain is going a million miles an hour. It’s been forever, hasn’t it? But we fit together so perfectly.

New slang when you notice the stripes,
the dirt in your fries.
Hope it's right when you die, old and bony.
Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall,
Never should have called
But my head's to the wall and I'm lonely.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.