Thursday, June 24, 2010

finished the LC, hungover, songs.

I haven’t been this hungover in a while. My whole body feels like it’s going into shutdown. And I have a snotty nose. And I’m hungry. And there’s quite a bit of last night that I don’t remember. And other bits I do. The kinds of things that make you go, ‘Oh shit’ when you wake up. There’s actually a few of those things. Shit.

(I also can’t type properly. This is taking way longer than it should.)

However, I am finally finished le gay Leaving Certificaté. Chemistry, as predicted, was a sombre affair. I worked out that the most I’ll get is 61%, which is a lot better than the Pre’s 30%. What is it, a C2? That’s fine, that’ll do. Considering I will be more than likely repeating, it is really immaterial.

I celebrated the culmination of the state exams by seeing my wonderful best friend on Tuesday night and by getting absolutely polluted last night with very little of my own alcohol/ money. Which I honestly do feel awful about. I am suffering now though: karma. But vodka and Club Lemon are a match made in Heaven. (Which rhymes. And goes to show how truly talented I am even in the wild throes of hungoverness. Ahem.)

I have no clothes. But I do have new facewash and Johnson’s Bedtime Oil, which smells amazing. You go to bed smelling like a baby. Wonderful. I wouldn’t risk it in the daytime ‘cause ya’d roast yourself and I am pretty paranoid about skin cancer. Also, there’s nothing worse than that red patch you get when you’re wearing a low-cut top. I get it every single year and it does my skull in. Do not want this year, thanks.

So yeah. No clothes. Last year’s stuff that doesn’t really fit as well as it did last year. And Operation Farewell Fatty isn’t going as well as I’d hoped, despite my two litres of water a day, no sweeties and brown bread. I don’t condone not eating but all I had yesterday was a bowl of Cornflakes and my belly doesn’t feel at all empty. Perhaps I am destined to be chubby for ever and ever. Oh well. (In terms of exercise, I went for a two mile walk Tuesday morning but I got blisters on my feet, which put me off exercise for the next while.)

I made a summer playlist. It makes me happy. Because I am in no humour to be typing out the names of all the lovely songs, here is a screenshot:



Yes, I know that I am way behind the times on most of these songs but I don’t care. I love them. And yes, I do use Media Player. I also love that.

1 comment:

  1. Gratz on being done with those silly little quiz things! :D

    Enjoy FREEDOM! :D x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.