Monday, May 17, 2010

privacy, drip, thinking, planning.

I’ve started a private blog but I don’t know how committed I am to it. It’s nice to have somewhere to say all the things that I am only dying to say here. Private things. Specific things. About specific boys. And girls actually. And being emo. Things like that. I don’t know how successful the private blog will be, considering how much I adore this blog and my loyal worshippers(!). But it’s a distraction. Fear not though – I’ll still post here as religiously as I have been doing.

So I’ve ‘deep conditioned’ my hair, as I am home from school and feeling quite a bit better. I had one of those ‘Saturday Showers’, no-stone-left-unturned kind of clean. And I put enough conditioner in my hair to sink a ship and then I covered it in cling film. In forty minutes’ time, I’m going to wash out the conditioner and have lovely, luscious locks. Hopefully. These broken/ split ends are really beginning to get to me. Ugg.

I’ve been thinking lately about what I have that other people don’t have. Y’know, what makes me special or unique or whatever. I came up with the fact that I have a blog and a self-deprecating sense of humour, but it’s just dawned on me that that doesn’t set me apart from anyone else in the slightest. Everyone has a blog and most people are so insecure that they are compelled to take the piss out of themselves. So I’m one of thousands. Millions, probably. Oh well.

I’ve also been trying to come up with projects to occupy me for the summer (or for life, I don’t know). I’m a firm believer that the secret to happiness is keeping busy. The Devil makes work for idle hands and all that. Anyway, so far I’ve come up with:

1. Losing the gut.
2. Purchasing some of those ‘Hello My Name Is’ stickers and doing something hilarious with them.
3. Fairy cakes.

That’s all I have so far. Well, I have lots more really but they all invariably involve monies that I simply do not have. Or will have any time in the near future.

My hair still has water trapped in it and it’s running down my neck. It was okay before but now the water’s gone cold so it’s highly uncomfortable. Lovely. I am a drip of a girl. Literally.

I would quite like to go to college. I hope I don’t fail this LC thing. I should study. I am going to learn chemistry now.

Also, I’m wearing shorts. I don’t know why, since I don’t plan on going outside, but my mother told me it was eighteen degrees out so I thought I’d make some sort of effort. To be quite honest, I’m feeling cold ‘cause of my dripping head and I’m not far off getting into my jammies. Roll on summer, boi.

Oh, also, here’s some things that are floating my boat lately:

1. Coffee.
2. Georgia Nicolson.
3. Copious amounts of water.
4. Rainbow eyeshadow.
5. My lovely, milky, veiny Irish legs.
6. Katy Perry.
7. Family.
8. RHJ.
9. Having a few bob.
10. Redox titrations.

The End. (:

1 comment:

  1. Being an aussie, I can't believe 18 degrees is something anyone would consider "warm" enough to wear shorts! It's autumn here, and today in my (north-east coastal) town we should hit about 23 degrees... and I'm wearing a jacket... hmmmm

    Lovin' the brunette locks though, hope the deep conditioning works! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.