Wednesday, May 05, 2010

change.

Little changes everywhere. New hair (soon). New ambitions. Saying goodbye to old memorabilia. New, empty space. New environment. Giving away old books. Returning borrowed ones. Ditching sentimentality. Changes to the CAO form. Seeing my stalkers again. Talking to you and having you remind me that you are still there to listen. That is a change I thought I’d never see. Have we come full circle? I need you more than ever. But I can’t do that to you, I can’t need you. It isn’t fair. Will this ever change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.