Wednesday, May 05, 2010

CAO.

What’s Currently on my CAO Application:
Journalism and New Media.
New Media and English.
English and History.
Arts (German & Sociology).
Legal Studies.

I pretty much have no interest whatsoever in studying History or English, considering they are my worst subjects in school. Baffling, I know, but whatever. They just don’t interest me. I want Journalism. I really do. But it’s not looking good. I’m a waster. And I’ll more than likely end up repeating. This fact doesn’t bother me in the slightest though. It does mean that I’ll be twenty starting college but I’m short so I don’t think it’ll have too much of an impact. If I end up in WIT, what harm? College is college is college. I want a car…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.