Friday, April 30, 2010

make-up and other things.

Damn you for thinking me ugly. Anyway, personality is more important. And I am not boring. I might be a lot of things, but I am not boring.

Got my wonderful perfume. So excited. So excited that I can’t even use it yet. It’s beautiful. The box is beautiful. Vintage and pale and floral. And French. Which is a gorgeous bonus.
Also purchased a beautiful new Rimmel nail polish. Been pretty much dreaming about it for a week now so, y’know, hooray.

I’m not a mascara person. I struggle with superior brands, getting clumpy, stuck-together eyelashes. However, I bought the cheapest one I could find today, in order to experiment. I’m not expecting much since it cost €2.50 but you never know. And anyway, I don’t have much to compare it to. So it wins already. I’ve been wearing it on my right upper lashes for a couple of hours ‘cause ya know the way when you get something new, you have to try it out? In a half-arsed way, obviously. It does what I was expecting it do and, well … ya can’t ask for much more that than.

History project is done and handed up and off my shoulders. Finally. If I never hear the name Maud Gonne again, it will be too soon. I really did enjoy writing ‘Inghinidhe na h√Čireann’ the whole time though. It flowed, like.

I am glad it is the weekend. I am feeling scarily inadequate. I hate how honest some people are. I love you, I really do, but you don’t need to verify just how awful I am when I suggest that I might be a bit obnoxious from time to time. Hmm. But you mean well. And, let’s face it, I rely on you a lot lately. For so many things. Alcohol, especially. Alcohol this weekend? Yes, please. I need over-the-knee socks…

Au revoir, you sexy beasts. x

1 comment:

  1. 'Damn you for thinking me ugly'

    Love it.
    (:
    And just for the record you're far from ugly.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.