Monday, March 01, 2010

daniel, when i first saw you, i knew that you had a flame in your heart.

Changed my mind about leaving. Obvs. ‘Think about it for a while, yeah?’ I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and I am now of the opinion that it would be just a tiny bit crybaby-ish and gay of me to delete everything I’ve ever thought and wrote and to never think and write again just because one person things I’m a bitch or a sham or whatever. Maybe if it was true, it’d make a real difference, but it’s not so I’m not going to lose too much sleep over it. One person like? I really am past caring what people think. Mostly what bothered me was the anonymity. But whatevs. Live and let live and all that.

Chemistry exam today was slightly disgusting. I ended up mostly just writing the lyrics to Slow Dancing in a Burning Room all over my exam paper. Had a good laugh, like. Quite possibly failed but that’s alrighty.
Chicken sandwiches for lunch and lots of tea.

History tomorrow and more failure. Wicked excited.

Happy birthday, Cho. Love you. x

2 comments:

  1. chicken sandwiches remind me of you (: aha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Mayer ♥
    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.