Sunday, March 14, 2010

08. A Photo Which Makes You Sad/ Angry.


For the same reasons that yesterday’s photo made me happy, this one makes me sad. I don’t even remember if I was at that gig – the venue doesn’t look familiar – but I had this photo on my computer. I’m not in it, even if I was present, but I can name a number of people who are. Most of the front row, actually.

I don’t know. It was a different time. A simpler time. It wasn’t always wonderful, but it was brand new. It was the thing, y’know? It’s sad, all the memories I associate with this picture. How naive I was. How oblivious. How young.

1 comment:

  1. The entire second paragraph reads so true. I feel the exact same way sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.