Saturday, March 13, 2010

06. Whatever Tickles Your Fancy.

Another day, another dollar. Another golden week. I’m exhausted. I studied this week. And did all of my homework. Which is bizarre. And I got new shampoo and it smells amazing. And I contributed. And my feet are sore. And my feelings feel weird.

You are the only exception.

I miss things. People. Certain people. I want you back just for a day, just to remember what it felt like.

Coffee, cornflakes, Mummy’s Day pressie, recipe, bathe, smile.

Have a good day, you. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.