Thursday, March 11, 2010

05. Your Favourite Quote(s).

“People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.”

“I’m not into appearances. I like flaws, I think they make things interesting.”

“Well-behaved women rarely make history.”

“The hardest-learned lesson: that people have only their own kind of love to give, not our kind.”

“You’re not asleep and you’re not dead. I’m here, you’re here, and I love you. I have always loved you and will always love you.”

“Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.”

3 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3

    So many things I wanna steal from this blog! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be."

    i love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those quotes! I really like your blog, I found it yesterday, and I think I have read the most of it now. Very amusing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.