Tuesday, February 23, 2010

without a hint of regret.

I really do love my life. I love vampires. And the way there’ll be ducks in my life sometime. I love the media. Is it unreasonable to wish to work for the radio or for the telly? I want that. Think rich, look poor. Coffee. Paramore. The English language. I completely missed the point of Paper 1 though, didn’t I? Ughh.

Irish Paper 1 today. Instead of studying, I spent the whole morning reading New Moon and now I’m finished and am dreading the thoughts of having to come home later and actually study and not get lost in someone else’s story. I think this makes me a sap. But I really get the whole Twilight thing, why it’s so big. I’m pretty much in love with it. And I’m a cynic, I really am.

I am too young to be pondering the meaning of life. I should only be concerned about having a laugh and wearing nice dresses. And, for the most part, that is all I worry about.

I really hope I get to go to UL. I really want that course. Everything about it makes my insides reverberate with excitement. Which is more than a little gay. The idea of learning shorthand, for some bizarre reason, makes my heart swell. And doing German. And getting to write. I don’t know. It’s passion, baby.

Ya know the way nowadays that if you’re going for a job interview, your interviewers will probs Google your name and lurk around your Facebook profile and the like? Well, if my prospective employers read this, I wonder what they’d think. I mean, I’m not ashamed of a single word of this and I genuinely wouldn’t mind who read it (so long as it’s not, like, my mother or my brother or something), but would it hinder me in the working world? That pains me just a little bit. I think I’m pretty much destined for the Dole office and that is a fact. Hmm.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow I want those shoes. ducks can give me the creeps sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.