Saturday, February 06, 2010

Things I Love/ Hate.

I hate how similar we are, how it could be me in that ideal situation. And the only reason I’m not is because of timing. And maybe something to do with the fact that you’re so beautiful. You really are. I’m supposed to be original and different. But I feel like I’m copying you. And I don’t even know you.

I love when I get into a cleaning mood and make my room all nice and bright and tidy. I love the way my desk is all pretty and cutesy and organised and the way, despite hangover, I hoovered the whole house.

I hate being so fickle and biding my time like this… just in case.

I love how I’ve become enthusiastic about reading again. How there’s three books on my desk and I’m genuinely excited about reading them.

I hate being poverty-stricken. I hate being a crap candidate for jobs and I hate that I can’t think of anything that I can do to prove that that’s not me anymore – I will work. And how.

I love how soft your hands felt. And I love that I had a giddy smile on my face for twenty minutes after that brief encounter. I love those butterflies.

I hate the colour of my room.

I love that I’ve been getting the answers right in Chemistry lately. I love that I understand what’s going on now, even if I don’t know the name of the chapter.

I hate knowing that I’m going to fail the mocks. I don’t really do failure so I’m not really prepared for this.

I love taking photos with my friends. I love my friends and how beautiful and funny and fun they are.

Groupies or something.
 The sexual tension. . You could cut it with a knife.
 Eskimo kisses.
 Om nom nom. Hotcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.