Monday, February 15, 2010

a swelled heart in my chest.

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being?”

News-wise? I’m spotty but clean and in a very comic mood. Demetri Martin on Youtube, please. But Youtube is being infuriatingly slow tonight. And RealPlayer has stopped working too. But it’s okay. ‘Cause I’m listening to this really pretty song on repeat and it reminds me of you and I’m not entirely sure why. Maybe only because times passes far too quickly when I’m with you or talking to you on the phone. I love that.

Lots of study tomorrow. And essays. And soup.

And an adventure on Wednesday.

These feelings feel so brand new. And I swear I didn’t think it was possible. Last night was just so lovely. More of that in the future, please. More stupid, four hour-long phone conversations. Steaming turd. Falling asleep holding your hand. Singing songs. Just, you know, this. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.