Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sixth Year Stress

The whole of Sixth Year is on edge and you can feel the tension in every classroom, particularly Irish with the pre-orals looming terrifyingly on Friday. Irish was almost silent today but for mumbled and stuttered practicing of nonsense about mo cheantar agus ceol agus mo theaghlach srl. It was painful.

Everyone seems fit to kill everyone else and it’s strange. I’m included in the equation – if I’m not arguing, I’m stone cold silent. And everyone is stupid and no one understands me and I’m wrecked and I don’t know my oral work and my legs hurt and the pre’s are only about a week and a half away and I’m going to fail them quite profoundly. Etc.

In other news, I realised how to move my life just that bit further up on the one to ten happiness scale. We’re talking going for a half hour walk after school and straightening my hair. And I mean TOTAL here. (Finished The Orange Mocha-Chip Frappucino Years last night, FYI.)

Also, Sky’s gone so no more decent telly for me for at least the next few months. If ever again. Started reading New Moon last night which should keep me occupied for the next week or so. Bizarrely, thinking about recanting my declaration of love for vampires: Edward Cullen is acting the brat in this. Fair enough, I’m only on page sixty-five and he still has hundreds of pages left in which to redeem himself, but whatevs.

Speaking of people acting the brat in the line of love: Naomi. Of Naomi & Emily? Yeah, her. Why is she such a cunt? It bothers me. Emily is way too nice and she’s taking advantage. What with going with Cook I dunno how many times, and lots more in the future (or so I heard through the vine), and getting off with random weepy girls, Naomi is nothing but a bitch.

Is it weird that I’m genuinely upset about what the fictional characters from a fictional TV programme are doing with themselves? I blame the increase in stress levels.

Anyway, the long and short of it is that school is gay and the only real highlight of my day is getting into bed at night. Which is more than a little depressing.

Good things: Twilight, tea, orange juice, bed, doing Maths homework, taking notes in English, HOB. Other stuff too but that’s what I’m thinking of right now.

It bothers me that I don’t get to talk to my best friend enough during the school week, and rarely at the weekends either lately. Damn school. I miss my Aisling.

Off to go walkies now and return to highlight something resembling history notes (FML), then shower, climb into bed and converse with the lovely SB on the phone. Little miracles everywhere, wha’?

Apologies to the whole wide world for my being such a miserable little bitch this week. Damn school…

Lots of lurrrrve (‘cause I’m in that kind of mood). xxx

1 comment:

  1. "Naomi. Of Naomi & Emily? Yeah, her. Why is she such a cunt? It bothers me. Emily is way too nice and she’s taking advantage."

    Emily is pretty much the only reason I watch skins anymore.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.