Saturday, February 27, 2010

short & swee(ney todd)t. (:

Today will be a good day. Steak & kidney pie, anyone? I cannot wait to see the Boy Wonder and that darling Hazel girl too. Sweeney Todd as well. I love my life.

Binning those diaries soon. Can’t wait.

Skins the other night? I properly cried. Cried like I haven’t done in an age.

I’m wearing jeans. I never wear jeans. This is oh so brand new.

Totally had the best Saturday shower. Love that.

Need to consume alcohol soon to get all this ridiculous academia out of my system. Roll on Breithl√° Amy, what?

Anyway, you kids have a good day. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.