Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rather Unemotional.

I like to include pictures in my posts that mean something to me, that connect nicely with how I’m feeling, even if the words I write mention nothing of such feelings. I like to see them and understand how I felt at that particular moment in time. Though they’re completely subjective and my thoughts and feelings change from week to week, whether or not they’re represented by pretty pictures. So the pictures mean different things at different times.

Anyway, the problem is now that I’m not sure how I feel. About anything. There’s nothing wrong. Things are just… static. There’s a whole lot of nothingness and not much else. Routine school days and weekends and tedious arguments and very little fresh air. It’s boring. Really boring. I don’t know if I’m excited for the midterm and the opportunity for adventure or if I’m dreading the thoughts of timetabled study and alone time.

I am bored.

Also, I wish everyone would just f*ck off. Like, I don’t want alone time, but I don’t want people either. What is wrong with me? F*ck Sixth Year. Ugh. 

I’m being so miserable lately. Stupid, silly, inconsequential things are bothering me. Stress is affecting me and I’ve barely noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.