Sunday, February 28, 2010

nice things.

Yet another perfect weekend. Well, nearly. Timing would have made it completely perfect, but it was close enough anyway. Between, y’know, falling more and more in love by the day and seeing the Boy Wonder and having Hazel over and laughing so much and getting bizarrely drunk off a pint of Bulmers and all these new private jokes. This is just gorgeous.

And I’m a lot of things, but I’m not a bitch. I’m loud and obnoxious and I talk without thinking most of the time, but I’m not a bitch. If you insist on telling me that I am, at least do it with a bit of dignity. Maybe don’t hide behind anonymity? No?

Das akay.

Well, anyway, I’m smelly and have things to be doing (like not studying Chemistry) so au revoir. (:

I didn't know that the words you said to me
Meant more to me than they ever could you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.