Wednesday, February 03, 2010

it was your heart on the line.

Day off today. It was nice. Spent most of it with Aisling, which was lovely. Felt nice. Sought a job. Nothing yet but I am determined. Didn’t do a tap of homework all day. It’s near ten now and I’m considering at least some Irish or German. Eww. Psych. app. tomorrow. Don’t mind too much. Have to bring that form though. I know I’ll forget. Also have to go to the library. I ought to make a checklist. Hmm. Mumford & Sons’ album is lovely. Like, properly lovely. I need new earphones. My old ones recently left this world. If anyone wants to supply me with some until I can gather the funds to purchase new ones, that would be great. Can I really Trust Tommy? (;

Finally charged my camera (with the Yankland to UK converter plug thing). As a result, I’ve been a bit vain today. Eww. And yes, those are bags under my eyes. And yes, you could carry your shopping in them.



Also got my teapot necklace the other day. It makes me happy. (:

Gig Friday. Should be… interesting. At the very least. I always plan for worst case scenario and this week I see myself ending up in McDonald’s drinking cheap coffee all night. The funny thing is, that doesn’t sound so bad.

Finished reading Twilight and watched the film last night. I’m pretty much in love. With everything about it. Om nom nom.

That’s about the extent of it, I think?

I’m in an excellent mood.

x




"I’m not into appearances. I like flaws, I think they make things interesting."

2 comments:

  1. a teapot necklace? ooh I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew you would be. aha.
    search for vintage costume jewellery on ebay. not joking, you will fall in love with everythinggg. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.