Saturday, February 27, 2010

Freshness.

I felt like I needed a bit of minimalism in my life, hence the white background. Added bonus? It’ll make the page load faster for all you loyal readers. Although the ridiculous amount of pretty pictures I post probably hinders the speed as well. Hmm.

Opting for change and forward motion. All those old diaries? The ones from three years (and more) ago? Binning ‘em. They disturb me. Ever feel like you’d like to go back in time and slap your younger self? Tell yourself to cop on? I have that. Ugh. So, in a weirdly ritualistic kind of way, I’m going to get rid of those and all the magazines I’ve accumulated over the years. You keep these things to serve as souvenirs and reminders to the past. They’re tangible memories. But maybe I don’t want those sorts of memories anymore. This is liberating.

You probably don’t want to hear about how Art History went today (grand, apart from risking that Monet painted L’absinthe) and German (uncertified disaster), so I won’t bore you with the details. The tiredness has caught up with me and I’ve been irritable all day. And I still didn’t watch Skins. What is my beef?

I hope I’m not regressing. Do you think people actually genuinely do that to themselves, subconsciously revert back to old behaviour because it’s what they’re used to? I really hope not. I mean, not in this situation, at least. Am I really that much of a wimp?

Maybe this blog is too personal. Well, yeah, it is too personal. I would like a change. A subject matter. But all the good one’s have been taken, innit. Oh well. Maybe divulging every thought in my head and every foodstuff in my belly is a talent that I’ve well and truly mastered and maybe I shouldn’t question it and maybe I should just accept the glory and fame that obviously goes with being on the interweb?

Some people use too many big words. And I want to read your blog, I really do, but I have no idea what you’re talking about. Ever. It’s like reading a difficult school textbook while trying to sustain consciousness. The stuff you’re waffling on about? Completely gone over my head. It’s almost painful.

Back to passive aggression, then? Well, alrighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.